Renovations: Contractor Questions
1. How long have you been in the business?
2. What work are you licensed to do, ie. electrical plumbing?
3. What kind of work do you specialize in?
4. Have you done a similar job before?
5. Will you use your own crew for the work or will you subcontract part of the job?
6. How and when do you clean up, particularly fine dust?
7. What work schedule will you follow?
8. What kind of warranty do you offer and what does it cover?
9. Do you carry workers' compensation and liability insurance?
10. Will you provide a written contract?